FOLIO GOLD FUNGICIDE
- Folio Gold Fungicide is used primarily against diseases caused by oomycete fungi, such as downy mildew and late blights.
- Folio Gold is a combination of contact and systemic fungicide
- It is effective on all four groups of fungus
- It is a pure isomer of Metalaxyl, with no wastage
- Its dual-action gives more effective & long-lasting control against diseases. Folio Gold improves crop health & helps in developing crop stand.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Protects the crops from the existing fungus present in and/or on the plant system
- Protects the buildup of the fungus
- Folio Gold provides a strong foundation to the crop to fight against the disease, thus helping the crop to express its full potential
- Effective on a wide range of fungus from lower to higher groups
- Implementation - Folio Gold should be applied 25-35 days after transplanting. By providing protection against a wider group of fungus, it gives the crop a positive start
- Mixing and spraying - Use 2 ml Folio Gold per litre water. It is important to ensure application is done on the the complete crop canopy by using minimum of 200 litres of water per acre
- CROPS - Potato, Tomato.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Late Blight, Early & Late Blight
- DOSAGE - 1.5-2 ml/ltr( 300- 400 ml/acre).
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet