FLUTON is a new generation green insecticide, based on active ingredient flubendiamide from the novel class of insecticide Benzenedicarboxamide (Diamide insecticides group). The chemistry of FLUTON worldwide developed on Rice, Cotton, Pulses & Vegetables on Lepidopteron such as Diamond Back Moth, Tobacco caterpillar, American bollworm, Rice stem borer and Rice leaf folder.
Trade Name: FLUTON
Common Name: Flubendiamide
Formulation: Flubendiamide 20% WG
- FLUTON controls all major caterpillars such as American bollworm, Diamond Back Moth (DBM), pod borer, fruit borer,Tobacco caterpillar, stem borer & rice leaf folder. So there is no need of tank mix for controlling different type of caterpillar.
- FLUTON acts on caterpillars through stomach ingestion and by contact action.
- FLUTON has activity against all stages of caterpillars both preventive and curative treatment.
- FLUTON provide assured control due to new unique RRM technology the exposed larva shrink and become inactive due to contraction of muscle.
- FLUTON acts fast resulting in rapid cessation of feeding which leads to damage control immediately after treatment.
- FLUTON provides long duration control by which frequent application is not required. Highly cost effective
- FLUTON has no cross resistance to conventional & new chemistry products.
- FLUTON is safer to beneficial insects and hence has good fit in IPM & IRM.
- FLUTON is safe to plant, applicator & environment when used as per recommendation
Mode of Action
FLUTON has contact action. Ryanodine Receptor Modulator affects the Calcium flow leading to muscle contraction of target pests. It is active by ingestion against all the stages of caterpillar pests.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Rice||Stem borer, Leaf Folder||125 g|
|Cotton||American bollworm||250 g|
|Pigeon pea||Pod borer||250 g|
|Tomato||Fruit borer||250 g|
No specific antidote, treat symptomatically.
- Avoid inhalation and skin contact while diluting because of spillages or splashes.
- Do not mix with bare hands.
- The user should use full protective clothing, which includes rubber gloves, rubber boots. Face should be covered with dust mask or respirator and an overall or rubber apron hood or hat.
- Use in high concentrations with low and ultra-low volume application equipment is dangerous and should be avoided.
- Wash application equipment thoroughly before spraying any other pesticide.
- Keep away farm stocks from the sprayed areas for at least two weeks.