- BASF Exponus is a revolutionary insecticide that gives you the power over difficult insects.
- BASF Exponus® insecticide is a powerful, quick, and versatile insecticide for farmers who want the top performing pest control tool. It is a new mode of action targeted to control even the toughest chewing pests, certain thrips & leaf miner.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- BASF Exponus® prevents GABA from transmitting inhibitory signals causing over excitation of the nervous system leading to incapacitation of the insect
- NO CROSS RESISTANCE - Effective on targets which have developed resistance against multiple MOAs
- Powerful - Effective on resistant and toughest insects.
- Quick - Spreads and acts fast, resulting in quick control of insects.
- Versatile - Effectively controls many insects in different crops at different stages.
- MODE OF ACTION - Powered by the active ingredient Broflanilide. GABA-gated chloride channel allosteric modulators.
|Target crop||Target Pest/ Insects||Cropping Stage||Dosage/acre (ml)|
|Chilli||Thrips & Lepidoptera||1st spray- Active vegetative growth stage with Thrips incidence||34ml/acre|
|Soyabean||Helicoverpa, Spodoptera & Semi looper spp.||With pest incidence.
2nd spray- 15days after 1st spray
|Red gram||Maruca and Helicoverpa||With pest incidence
2nd spray- 20- 25 days after 1st spray
1st spray- Before flower initiation
2nd spray- before fruit inititation
|Brinjal||shoot & fruit borer||
1st spray- Active vegetative growth stage
2nd spray- 7-10days after 1st spray
Click Here For More Insecticides
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet