MERA 71 HERBICIDE
Excel Crop Care
- Excel Mera 71 is a systemic, broad-spectrum, non-selective, post-emergent, herbicide. Excel Mera 71 gives complete and speedy control of hard to kill annual and perennial weeds.
- Ammonium salt of Glyphosate 71% SG
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Quicker & Higher absorption.
- Faster kill as compared to IPA salt.
- Higher loading (a.i.) per liter.
- Better control of Broadleaf and hard to kill weeds.
- Better rain fastness.
- Cost-effective weed management.
- Convenient to recommend, use and handle.
- CROPS - Tea and Non crop area .
MODE OF ACTION
- Excel Mera 71 is absorbed on foliage application through green plant parts and is translocated rapidly throughout the plant to roots and storage organs. Excel Mera 71 activity is by blocking the activity of the enzyme enolpyruvyl-shikimate-3-phosphate synthase (EPSPS) causing deficiency in aromatic amino acids: phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan leading to plant death by starvation.
- It disrupt neural activity in insects by binding with the site of action.
- Delegate have a unique site of action. It disrupt neural activity in insects by binding with site of action.
- DOSAGE - 6-7 gm/liter of water or 1 kg per acre in 150-160 litre of water per acre.
- SPECIFICATION -
||NAME OF THE WEEDS||DOSAGE/HA|
|Tea and Non-Crop area||Acalypha indica, Ageratum conyzoides, Cychorium intybus, Digera arvensis, Cynondon dactylon, Cyperus rotundus, Digitaria sanguinalis, Eragrostis spp.,Ipomea digitata, Paspalum conjugatum, Sida acuta||3.0|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet