ECOHUME - GR ® – BIOACTIVE HUMIC SUBSTANCES 1.5% GRANULES
- Ecohume GR ® is a plant biostimulant in granular form containing 1.5% Humic substances derived from Renewable Agri Biomass.
- The products help crops manage osmotic stress. It contains active forms of Humic and Fulvic acids and activates phytohormones like Betaines and Cytokinins like activity.
- The products are very effective on fruits, vegetables and other commercial crops and is certified for use in organic farming by Institute of Marketecology (IMO), Switzerland.
1. Improves soil aeration and water holding capacity by making the soil more porus, permeable and aerated.
2. Increases the efficiency of added fertilizers and liberates locked up plant nutrients in the soil.
3. Effectively chelates and complexes soil micronutrients.
4. Increases the capacity of retaining and exchanging soil nutrients, thereby helping the plants to assimilate nutrients from the soil easily.Increases disease resistance of the plant.
5. Activates the plant metabolic processes due to the presence of phytohormone like activity.
6. Helps the plant to optimise overall growth yield.
|Paddy||Enhances root development , nutrient up-take efficiency and encourage tillering.||12.5 -20|
|Sugarcane||Enhances root development , nutrient up-take efficiency and encourage tillering.||20-25|
|Citrus||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||20-25|
|Grapes||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||20-25|
|Mango,Pomegranate||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||20-25|
|Soybean||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||12.5 - 15|
|Onion||Enhances nutrient up-take efficiency and productivity||20-25|
|Cotton||Enhances nutrient up-take efficiency and productivity||20-25|
|Ground nut||Enhances nutrient up-take efficiency and productivity||12.5 -20|
|Chillies||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||20-25|
|Tomato||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||20-25|
||Enhances root development and nutrient up-take efficiency||12.5 - 15|