- Ferterra Insecticide powered by active ingredient Rynaxypyr® active is an anthranilic diamide insecticide in the granular form effective for borer control in Rice and Sugarcane crops. Ferterra Insecticide has a unique mode of action that controls pests that are resistant to other insecticides. It is selective and safe for non-target arthropods and conserves natural parasitoids, predators and pollinators. These attributes make Ferterra Insecticide an excellent tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and provide growers greater flexibility in field operations. It is aimed at delivering high-quality produce that meets the demands of food retailers, exporters and consumers.
- Chlorantraniliprole 0.4% W/W GR
- DuPont Ferterra ®[chlorantraniliprole] insecticide is a science-driven “local innovation” designed specifically to meet the needs of Indian farmers.
- It is a sustainable and easy to use granular formulation for rice pest management in India.
- When used early in the pest life cycle, DuPont Ferterra® prevents the buildup of the pest population and maximizes the crop yield potential.
- Ferterra® insecticide is powered by active ingredient Rynaxypyr®, which has a unique mode of action; controlling pests resistant to other insecticides while its selectivity to non-target anthropods and conserves natural parasitoids, predators and pollinators.
- DuPont Ferterra® is an excellent solution for rice pest management and enables farmers to achieve higher yields and productivity.
- DuPont Ferterra® offers remarkably low toxicity to mammals and raises the benchmark for insect control solutions due to its toxicological profile and low use rates.
Dose per acre (kg)
Method of application
Waiting Period from last application (days)
Yellow stem borer, Leaf folder
Early shoot borer
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet