DR SOIL ORGANIC PLANT FOOD
Dr. Soil is a revolutionary liquid, organic plant food.
- Soil Increases organic carbon. It helps with soil microbe activities. Superior organic carbon keeps earthworms active.
- Organic Nitrogenous nutrients present in Soil ensure the abundant growth of plants from the beginning itself.
- Organic Phosphorous nutrients present in Dr. Soil ensure the ample development of branches and leaves and attains great immunity to diseases.
- Organic Potash present in Soil ensures the optimum yield. It enables the plant to prepare excellent nutrient-rich yield which reflects the characteristics of the breed. Record yield can be reaped.
- Organic Sulphur, Magnesium, Copper, zinc and other micronutrients present in Dr. Soil helps in the wholesome growth of the plants and results in optimum yield.
- Upon continuous usage of Soil, microbial activity in soil improves. A nitrogen-fixing bacterial activity like Rhizobium, Azotobacter, Azospirillum, Phosphorus solubilizing bacteria develops and provides nutrients to plants continuously.
- Usage of Dr. Soil improves the soil texture, porosity and leads to better aeration of the soil. Hence, soil microbes develop and fertility improves.
- Soil usage makes soil fertile and the cost of farming reduces substantially and yield improves.
Dosage : 5-10 Ltr/acre/week