Dithane M45 fungicide is a contact (non-systemic) and protective fungicide that prevents diseases by inhibiting the development of fungal spores on plant parts.
- It is a broad-spectrum fungicide and is registered for the control of many fungal diseases (blight, leaf spot, rust, downy mildew, scab, leaf blight, anthracnose) in the field crops, fruits and vegetables etc.
Features of Dithane M45
- It is based on the active ingredient, mancozeb, which belongs to the dithiocarbamates group of compounds.
- No reported resistance to Dithane* even after more than 45 years of commercial use.
- Excellent blend partner and preferred partner of choice for resistance management.
- The very fine particle size of Dithane M45 gives better solubility & spreading on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
Technical Content: Mancozeb 75% WP
Crops: Field crops, Fruits and Vegetables