- Danitol is a highly effective, broad spectrum economical insecticide containing the active ingredient fenpropathrin.
- Danitol is a good choice for growers with crops threatened by a variety of tough pests, including navel orange worm, oriental fruit moth, walnut husk fly, thrips, leaf rollers, fruit worms, Japanese beetles and mites to name a few of the pests controlled.
- Danitol protects crop/plants against chewing and some sucking pests in a wide range of crops.
- Fenpropathrin 10% EC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Danitol is compatible with commercial fungicides and other insecticides.
- Insecticide Sumitomo has minimal effect on beneficial insects.
- CROPS - Cotton, Vegetable Crops & Field Crops.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Pink Boll Worm, Spotted Boll Worm American Boll Worm, Navel Orange Worm, Fruit Moth, Thrips, Leaf Rollers, Fruit Worms, Japanese Beetles, And Mites.
- MODE OF ACTION - Fenpropathrin molecule in Danitol insecticide interferes with the GABA chloride channel and disrupts the central nervous system, which causes paralysis and death of the insect.
- DOSAGE - 1.5 ml/Liter to 2 ml/Liter/liter of water or ( 350-400ml/acre).
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet