Technical Content: Azoxystrobin 11% & Tebuconazole 18.3%
- Pablo is a broad spectrum fungicide for the control of many fungal pathogens and diseases.
- It has a very good preventive and curative properties which provides flexibility & broad window of application.
- It has a dual mode of action, hence it works at multiple stage of fungal development.
- It impacts positively on the physiological activity of the applied crop by improving the yield & quality of the produce thus fetching better revenue for the grower.
Crops: Rice, Chilli, Onion , Tomato, Grapes
- Chilli Fruit rot
- Powdery mildew & Dieback,
- Onion Purple blotch, Rice Sheath blight,
- Wheat Yellow rust,
- Early & late blight,
- Grape Downy mildew & Powdery mildew
- Apple Scab and Pre mature leaf fall disease
Dosage: 1 ml/ltr of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet