COTTON GROW (COTTON SPECIAL)
It is the most popular multi micronutrient foliar spray for higher yield in Cotton crop. Which stimulates the secretion of hormones and helpful for stem growth, root initiation & leaf growth.
Some precautionary measures to be followed are:
- Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
- Proper mixing of micronutrient fertilizers is required before spray
- Right stage of foliar application is amenable – After vegetative period (40-45 Days).
- Time of spray must be carried out: at early morning 6-9 am or late evening (5-7pm) in cool air.
- Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
- Spray solution should be transparent.
- Deficiency symptom of specific nutrient rectified by 3 spray or more
- Don’t spray before establishment of crop.
- Don’t use any oxidized salts.
- Don’t combine with water soluble macro nutrient fertilizers (Like Urea, DAP, etc.)
- Don’t mix with any herbicides (Like Glyphosate, etc.) and plant growth regulators (PGRs).
- Don’t spray in abnormal weather conditions (Rain and after noon hours when high temperature).
Dissolve 2-3 ml in one liter of water and spray on both surfaces of the leaves.
First spray: 30 days after sowing.
- It makes the plant healthy and blossoming.
- It increases the size and thickness of leaves.
- It stops falling of flower buds by making stem strong.
- It promotes uptake of nutrients and water holding capacity.
- Promotes enzymatic activities by acting as natural stimulant.
- Stimulates protein synthesis as it contains all amino acid nitrogen.
- It provides drought and disease resistance by its direct action.
- Increases the size of capsules and improves fiber length of cotton.