PIONEER AGRO CORN SEED/ MAIZE SEED
- It needs 450 to 600 mm of water per season, which is mainly acquired from the soil moisture reserves.
- About 15,0 kg of grain are produced for each millimeter of water consumed. At maturity, each plant will have consumed 250 lt of water.
- It is advisable to follow N: P: K application at the rate of 48:24:20 per acre for best yields.
- All P & K and 1/3 of N should be applied as basal dose at the time of sowing.
- Balance Nitrogen can be applied in two split doses — first dose between 35-40 days and the second dose at the time of tassels emergence.
- Basal application of Zinc Sulphate at 10 kg/acre is also recommended.
- Application of organic manure/rotten compost/FYM at the rate of 8mt/acre is most ideal for increased yield.
- Just after germination
- Knee height stage
- Pollination stage
- Grain development stages
- It is very essential to maintain moist conditions during pollination to grain filling stage for better disease tolerance and corn yield.
- Healthy crop can resist and delay the disease occurrence. In case if the soils are heavy, irrigation should be light & frequent. However adjust the number of irrigations based on environmental conditions.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet