Imidacloprid belongs to chemical class of neonicotinoid insecticides. It exhibits excellent systemic properties and a significant residual activity.
- Imidacloprid 200 SL (17.8 % w/w)
- Imidacloprid has a broad spectrum of activity, particularly against sucking insects, various species of beetles, some species of flies, leaf miners and termites.
- Its outstanding biological efficacy, especially its excellent root-systemic properties, its broad spectrum of activity, good long lasting effect - combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility, has made the product the first choice of the farmer.
- Confidor Insecticide is compatible with conventional insecticides
Mode of Action:
- Imidacloprid belongs to the chemical class of neonicotinoid insecticides. It exhibits excellent systemic properties and significant residual activity.
- Imidacloprid acts by interfering with the transmission of impulses in the nerve system of insects.
- It acts by exciting certain nerve cells acting on a receptor protein. Treated insects die as a result of the dysfunction of the nervous system.
- It is characterized by its excellent systemic properties.
Dosage: 0.75 to 1 ml/liter of water, Suitable for Foliar Spray
Crop and Target Pests:
|Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, White Fly
|Brown Plant Hopper, White-backed Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper
|Aphid, Jassid, Thrips
|Thrips, Jassid, White Fly
|Aphid, Thrips, Jassid
|Leaf Miner, Psylla
Click Here For More Insecticides"
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet