Technical Content : 40% (Ethion) + 5% (Cypermethrin) EC.
- It is the first combination of Insecticide in India with Ethion as a combination partner.
- It is highly effective against all types of bollworms on cotton and leaf-eating and fruit boring caterpillars in a wide range of crops like vegetables, pulses, etc.
- It is also effective against whiteflies on cotton and vegetables.
Mode Of Action:
- Ethion- Non-systemic with a predominate contact action. Ethion is an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which is responsible for inhibition of enzyme Acetylcholinesterase resulting into blockage in the transmission of nerve impulses in insects.
- Cypermethrin- Sodium channel modulator. Keep sodium channels open thereby causing hyperexcitation and in some cases nerve block.
Target Crop: Cotton
Target Insect/Pest: American Bollworm
Dosage: 2-2.5 ml/liter