CALDAN 50 SP INSECTICIDE
- Dhanuka Caldan of Nereistoxin analogue group, which gives effective control of insects through its contact, systemic and stomach action. Caldan S.P.controls all stages of insect e.g. eggs, larvae and adults.
Cartap Hydrochloride 50% SP
- It controls all stages of insects ( egg, larva, adult)
- It gives complete protection via sytemic, contact and translaminar action.
- It breaks the insect resistance and gives excellent resistance management ( IRM)
- It is safe for beneficial insect, thus useful for IPM.
- It is compatible with commonly used insecticide and fungicide.
- It leads to higher yield and high income.
Mode of Action
- Caldan is of Nereistoxin analogue group, which gives effective control on insects through its contact, systemic and stomach action. Caldan SP has remarkable capacity to control biting, chewing and sucking type of insects. It is suitable insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Recommended Crops & Dose
|Rice||Leaf folder, Stem borer||400|
|Tomato||Leaf miner, whitefly||250-300|
|Brinjal*||Shoot and fruit borer, Jassid, Whitefly||250|
|Cabbage, Cauliflower||Diamond Back Moth (DBM)||400-500|
NOTE: *Some of the varieties of brinjal have shown phytotoxicity to Caldan S.P. Hence before application in the field, test in a small plot.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet