- Vigorous plant with blue green waxy foliage
- Excellent internal quality
- Very good field appearance
- Excellent field holding
Maturity : 75 to 85 days
- Shape : Round, compact, uniform head
- Weight :1.5 to 2.5 kg
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||AS, DL, GJ, KA,MH,OD,PB, RJ, TN,WB,MP|
|Rabi||AS, DL, GJ, KA,MH,OD,PB, RJ, TN,WB,MP|
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 100 - 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seeds in nursery, after 21 days, seedlings will get ready for transplant
- Spacing: 60 x 30 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:100:120 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose::Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:25% N at 20 days after sowing and 25% N at 35 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet