SHAMROCK OVERSEAS BOROGOLD (FUNGICIDE & BACTERICIDE)
SHAMROCK OVERSEAS LIMITED
Borogold Fungicide is one of the best preventive fungicide and bactericide available in India. It is a broad spectrum fungicide. It is a multi-component Biocide that controls almost all types of fungal and bacterial diseases. Combination of Nano Silver Particles & Peroxy Acid Forming a synergistic complex with other components imparts a long-lasting Effect. Borogold Fungicide is certified by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur as one of the best and safest FUNGICIDE and BACTERICIDE available in India.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- No Residue Formation
- Can be used for Horticulture and agriculture purpose
- Only use for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- BOROGOLD is a preventive fungicide. BOROGOLD is one of the best Fungicide and Bactericide available in India.
- It is a broad-Spectrum Fungicide.
- It is a multi-component Biocide that controls almost all types of Fungal and Bacterial diseases.
- Combination of Nano Silver Particles & Peroxy Acid Forming a synergistic complex with other components imparts a long-lasting Effect.
- BLACK SPOT-BOYTRYTIS (GREY MOLD)
- DOWNY MILDEW (PLASMOPARA)
- ERWINIA FUSARIUM (ROOT ROT)
- LEAF SPOT
- PHYTOPHTHORA (BLIGHTS, ROTS)
- POWDERY MILDEW (UNCINULA)
- WILTS & BLIGHTS
Methods Of Application: Foliar Application through a Knap Sack Sprayer, Soil Drenching.
- Dose by Spray - 300gm in 200 liter of water per acre.
- Dose by Drip - 800gm in 200 liter of water per acre.
Mode Of Application:
- First take 300gms of Borogold Fungicide and mix it with 4-5 liter of water to make a solution.
- Then mix this solution with the remaining water and spray.
- This product is safe to be used with any micronutrient, other fungicide, pesticide.
Dose for Paddy: Dose by Spray - 300gms in 100 liter of water.
- For Best Results, spray Borogold Fungicide every 15 days.
- Please also note - Borogold Fungicide is a contact Fungicide- hence it is to be sprayed every 12- 15 days and for ever new pair of leaves. Once used as preventive- guaranteed result in all clear crop.
- Do not use with Copper and Sulphur.
- During winters, Spray Borogold Fungicide Dosage in the morning before 9am.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet