- Borneo is a selective acaricide which is safe for beneficial insects.
- Etoxazole 10% SC
- Borneo is effective only on eggs, larvae and nymph stage of mites and also affects the reproduction process of female adults.
- Borneo enters the outer surface of the leaves and spreads in the inner cells which results in termination of eggs, larvae and nymph of the mites hidden in the back surface of the leaves.
- Borneo gives an excellent long term safety from mites.
- Borneo is a harmless acaricide which comes with a green mark on the pack.
Mode Of Action: Borneo is a unique mode of action. It inhibits the formation of chitin biosynthesis in mites which results in inability to shed the old exoskeleton by larvae and nymphs. Thus, being in the same condition for a long time they are unable to survive and lead to death.
Dosage: 120-140 ml/acre
Application Time : Borneo should be used in early stage of mite attack. First spray should be done when the population of mites is 3-5 per leaf.
Precautions : Apply Borneo in a proper way for a thorough coverage of leaves. Start the application of Borneo right when the mite population is 3-5 mites per leaf.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet