BIOZOLIFE ZICRON (ZINC SOLUBILISING BACTERIA)
500 gm (250 gm x 2)
This is an effective biological carrier based formulation of zinc solubilizing bacteria in the form of a dry powder that solubilizes oil zinc and makes available to plant.
Viable cell count= 5X10^7 cell/g min.
Contamination: No contamination at 10^5 dilution
pH= 6.5-7.5, other specification parameter as per FCO
• Zinc solubilization reduces the chemical zinc based fertilizer usage up to 40%.
• ZSB also secretes plant growth promoter and helps in better and fast growth.
• Improves soil fertility and the effect can be seen on next crop season because of bacterial multiplication and presence.
• It results in average increase in yield.
Dissolve 250 g of Bio Zicron in 200 Ltrs. of water for drip irrigation or 400-600 g broadcasting per acre.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
• Take 250g of liquid biofertiliser & make a solution with 2-3 litres of water.
• Mix this solution slowly with 50-60 kg of seeds by hand, so that a homogeneous layer evenly mixes with all the seeds.
• After drying under shed, sow the seed as early as possible.
• This method is useful in transplanting crops.
• Take 250g Bio Zicron and make the solution with 4-5 liters of water.
• Dip the required seedlings for 1 acre in this solution for 20-30 minutes.
• Transplant the treated seedlings as early as possible.
• 400-600g Bio Zicron is required for 1 acre area.
• Mix well 400-600g biofertiliser with 50-100 kg of soil/sand/compost
• Spread this mixture homogeneously in ﬁeld before last ploughing or before 24 hours of sowing.