BIO SOPHAB ORGANIC FRUIT AND VEGETABLE WASH
The safest, patented, organic and ready to use liquid washing formulation to wash away toxic pesticide residue and other harmful chemicals, viruses from the agri-produce and sustains freshness, before selling it to the end consumer.
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED, ORGANIC, PATENTED, NATURAL, ORGANIC AND SAFE SOLUTION: With 30 years of extensive research our patented solution is completely natural and perfect for washing fruits and vegetables. An Odorless, Colourless ,Tasteless, Non Sticky, Non Oily Formula ensures that 99% of pathogens, HAS ANTIVIRAL PROPERTY(*Kills CORONA VIRUS), germs , colouring agents, waxes, lethal poisonous chemicals, residues ad mud are removed within minutes.
- NO REWASH REQUIRED, IMMEDIATE RESULTS, FAST ACTING AND CLEANS WITHIN A MINUTES: Unlike other products, our formulation does not require rewash and is safe for consumption.No parabens, sulphates, Strong chemicals, alcohol, phosphates or petroleum products. Our vegetable & fruit wash solution does not cause eye or skin irritation and is PH Neutral. It does not change the taste and texture of fruits or vegetables.
- INCREASES SHELF LIFE: A fantastic benefit, our product increases shelf life of your fruit and veg. Reduces wastage and improves the shelf life of your produce. Our tests have proven it every time. An added feature to the cleansing action of our cleanser.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND GOVERNMENT APPROVAL: Approved by GREENCERT, NPOP, APEDA,FSSAI, HACCP, ISO 22000:2005. The removal of Pesticides is verified and approved by three government Certified Laboratories. (NABL ACCREDITED)
How to use Sophab:
- Add 50 ml of Sophab in 5 liter tap water (Ratio- Sophab:water is 1:100).
- Soak the fruit and veggies and rub them gently for 3-4 mins.
- Ready for the safest consumption.
• Unsafe food containing harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances, causes more than 200 diseases – ranging from diarrhoea to cancers.
• Globally each year there are ~3 million cases of hospitalization due to acute pesticide poisoning, 25 million less severe poisoning and 300,000 deaths.
• Pesticides, having various coformulations, can increase toxicity of the active ingredients. many being extremely toxic
• Pesticides are hydrophobic and persistence. Hence, still present
• Only plain water does not inhibit growth of pathogens and germs
• Washing agriproduct (fruits and vegetables) with water is not sufficient.
• Washing with plain water does not remove harmful chemicals, pesticide residues, germs, pathogens and viruses from the agri-produce’s surface