BENEVIA INSECTICIDE ( बेनेविआ कीटनाशक )
Technical Name: 100 g/L cyantraniliprole
- Benevia insecticide is an anthranilic diamide insecticide in the form of an oil-based suspension concentrate.
- Benevia is particularly active on both sucking and chewing (Lepidopteran) insect pests.
- Benevia enters larvae primarily by ingestion, but also by contact.
- The product also shows ovicidal, ovi-larvicidal and adulticide efficacy, depending upon the pest species.
- Exposure of the pest species typically results in rapid feeding cessation within a few hours of exposure
Chewing pest control includes Cotton bollworm (Helicoverpa armigera), Native budworm (Helicoverpa punctigera), Tomato leaf miner (Phthorimaea operculella) and Cucumber moth (Diaphania indica).
Sucking pest control includes Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and Melon aphid (Aphis gossypii) as well as suppresses Green peach aphid (Myzus persicae), Tomato thrips (Frankliniella schultzei) and Western flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis).