NANOBEE NPK CONSORTIA BIO FERTILIZER
- BEE-NPK is a combination of Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing and Potash Mobilizing Bacteria in Lyophilized form which helps to for prolonged crop growth and higher yield.
- Enter plant roots and increase the amount of nitrogen compound in the crop.
- It solubilizes available potash and phosphorous in the soil
- Synthesizes auxin, vitamins, nicotinic acid, gibberellins, which help the plant in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
- Promote disease resistance and drought tolerance.
- Stimulates growth and gives greens color characteristics.
- Encourages plumpness and succulence of fruits & increase protein percentage.
- It’s a carrier-based consortia biofertilizer containing plant probiotic microbes.
- Azotobacter/Azospirillum: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- PSB: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- KMB: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- Silica Solubilizing Bacteria: 2 x 10^7 CFU/gm
- Total Viable Count: Min 1x10^9 CFU/gm
- Dextrose Q.S.
- For all crops
- 250gm (1 to 2 Acre) as per condition of soil and/or the stage of the crop
Mix 250 grams in 5 to 10 liters of water and solubilize it for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to 100 to 200 liters of water and apply immediately via drenching or drip or flood irrigation.
- In case of sufficient moisture in soil, apply by broadcasting method by mixing with organic manure or sand.
- Can be used for all crops.
- Store in a cool and Dry place and Away from direct sunlight
- Available Pack: 250gm
- Do not use chemical fungicide and weedicide 15 days before and 15 days after the application of above products.
- For agriculture use only – for all crops
Please note, the result may vary depending on the climatic conditions, soil conditions and application. NanoBee is not liable for any direct or indirect loss whatsoever resulting from improper use of the product or non-compliance with the instruction for use
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet