POLE BEAN-CARLO SEEDS
Indeterminate plants with twining habit. Flowering commences from 40-45 days after sowing. Pods are long (55-60 cm), light green, tender, fleshy and sweet in taste. The variety is suitable mainly for rainy season and also for winter where it is mild.
- Hybrid type: Yard Long Beans
- Growth Habit (DT): Indeterminate
- Relative days to maturity(DS) - Green: 50-55
- Pod Characteristics: Purple, long pods(35-40cm) tender and fleshy.
- Crop Duration (in days): 95-100
- Yield: High plants
- Remarks: Suitable for rainy and mid winter seasons
- Recommended for: India, South East Asia.