BARRIX MAGIC STICKER WHITE SHEET
- To Support the farming activity with early identification of pest infestation, intensity of infestation, as an educative tool to take proper care against identified infestations, this product is a proactive, monitoring, Integrated pest management tool .
- This perfect integrated pest management (IPM) tool for organic Cultivating & sustained agricultural growth.
- Uses bright Yellow coloured recyclable sheets of specific wavelength between 400nm to 500nm of wave length.
- A single trap is effective for 735 Sq ft area; traps 7333 insects within 15 days of exposure.
- Technologies Color Alluring Technology
- Colour frequency has been selected after testing for maximum target pest attraction, based on wavelength of colour spectrum.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES:
- No drying
- Water proof
- Non fading
- Non dripping
- Attracts pests from long distance
- Double side gumming, extra large surface
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting
- Resistant to high temperature (60 degree)
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Time saving
- Labour saving
- Effective control
- Improved crop quality
- Increased yield
- Reduce MRLs (maximum residue level)
- Improved export opportunities
How To Use -
- Insert a stick through the slots in the sheets
- Place the traps just above the plant foliage in low crops and in taller crops, 5ft above the ground level
- In greenhouses, additionally use near vents and doors for better monitoring
- How many to Use - Use 10 sheets per acre or 25 sheets per hectare from vegetative stage to harvesting stage.
Where to Use -
- Organic farms
- Open fields
- Tea/Coffee estates
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet