BACF BCONTROL FUNGICIDE
Bharat Agro Chemicals and Fertilizers (BACF)
- Bcontrol (Validamycin 3% L) is an antibiotic fungicide which controls Sheath blight disease of Rice very effectively. It acts on hyphae and destroys the fungus by its contact action and controls the spread of diseases. Bcontrol is also most effective against soil borne diseases and used for the control of Rhizoctonia solani in rice.
- Validamycin 3% L.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Bcontrol is an antibiotic and fungicide produced by Streptomyces hygroscopicus. It is used as an inhibitor of trehalase.It is used for the control of sheath blight of rice and damping-off of cucumbers.
- This ingenious organic mix of Thyme Oil and other specially formulated ingredients creates a product that is gentle on delicate plants without sacrificing the power to control pests and pathogens.
- In fact, it is effective against fungi like Botrytis at concentrations 10-20 times lower than comparable Thyme products.
- CROPS - Paddy, all bacterial diseases.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Sheath Blight
MODE OF ACTION - Non systematic antibiotic with fungicide action.
Bcontrol is non-systemic antibiotic with fungi static action. It causes abnormal branching of the tips of the pathogen, followed by cessation of further development. Being curative in action, it helps to control diseases very fast.
- DOSAGE - In pump- 40 ml, In Acre- 500 ml
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet