- Biological Seed dresser for Soybean.
- B:seepel (Rhizobium) is a bio-organic dry seed dresser for soybean.
- It is used to fortify the rhizosphere with useful N fixing symbiotic bacterium.
Contents : Bradyrhizobium japonicum and Bacillus polymyxa.
Use : Dry seed treatment.
- Spread seed on a clean and dry plastic sheet in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle B:seepel RP on the seed uniformly.
- Hold the plastic sheet tightly at both ends and shake horizontally in left – right direction, till the seed appears properly dressed with B:seepel RP.
- Compare the dressed seed with untreated seed.
- Sow as usual.
- Use B:seepel RP at the time of sowing only.
- In case of seeds of very smooth or uneven seed coat, rub. B:seepel RP by hand; using plastic gloves or covered with plastic bag.
- Do not damage seed coat under any circumstances.
- Encourages faster root growth for improved water and nutrient uptake.
- Promotes early seed germination
- Biological seed dresser for functional seed treatment which lasts throughout the crop period.
- Early germination.
- Profuse root development.
- Rhizosphere enrichment with useful microbes which colonize the root surfaces as roots grow.
- Enhances germination vigour.
- In case of a dry spell, helps the seedlings to overcome stress.
Supplementary Products : MycoZoots.
Application Season : Kharif.
Keywords and Tags : Seed treatment, Rhizobium, PSB.
Mode Of Action:
- Rhizobium performs biological nitrogen fixation, converting atmospheric nitrogen into a readily accessible form for plants, especially pulse crops, by forming root nodules in close association.
- 100 gm for 1 acre seeds of Soybean
Click Here For More Seed Dressers