B-16 GROWTH REGULATOR
B16 is a Plant Growth Regulator based on 6-Benzylaminopurine, benzyl adenine (BAP) formulation.
6-Benzylaminopurine, benzyl adenine or BAP is a first-generation synthetic cytokinin that elicits plant adenine (BAP) is a synthetic cytokinin which together with auxins elicits plant growth and development responses, growth and development responses, setting blossoms and stimulating fruit richness by stimulating cell division.
- It increases lateral branching and promotes flowering to improve crop marketability and maximizing profits.
- Promotes the light-induced formation of chlorophyll and conversion of etioplasts to
chloroplasts (greening process)
- Promote lateral bud, flowering & branching development
- Increase the thickness of stems & increase the leaf surface
- Promotes cell expansion
- Causes the plant to branch out by cutting the end of the branch without the damage that pruning would cause. If a branch is pruned, 6-Benzylaminopurine will generate more branches than pruning alone
- Increase lateral or basal branching
- Promotes flowering
- Helps improve plant appearance and marketability
Mix 1 Gm of B-16 in 100 ml solvent. Mix the solution in 100 liter of water for 10ppm dose
Method Of Application:
For Extra Flowering
Grape, Pomegranate, Strawberry ,Tomato & Capsicum.