Technical Content: Atrazine 50% WP
It is photosynthetic electron transport inhibitor at the photosystem II receptor site. Maize tolerance is attributed to rapid detoxification by glutathione transferases.
Mode of action:
Selective systemic herbicide, absorbed principally through the roots but also through the foliage, with translocation acropetally in the xylem and accumulation in the apical meristems and leaves.
- A selective systemic pre and post emergence herbicide.
- It is use to control annual grass as well as broad leave weeds.
- It is absorbed principally through the roots & foliage.
- It inhibits photosynthesis and interferes with other enzymatic activities.
- It is used in combination with other herbicides.
Cleome viscose, Polygonum spp.