APPLE INSECTICIDE ( एप्पल कीटनाशक )
Technical Name: Buprofezin 25% SC
Buprofezin25% SC is an insecticide used for the control of sucking pest of rice, cotton, chilies,mango and grapes particularly against plant hoppers, white flies,aphids,jassids, thrips, mites, Hoppers,mealybugs etc
- Apple is an insecticide of “Insect Growth Regulator Group” which inhibits the chitin formation in insects.
- It acts as contact and stomach insecticide.
- It hinders the formation of exo-skeleton in the nymphs which results in death of the undeveloped insects.
- It controls all the nymphal stages of insects within four days of its application.
- Application of insecticide reduces the egg laying capacity of female insects.
- There is no resurgence due to application and it is also safe to natural enemies.
- It is a novel insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and is also safe for environment.
|Rice||Brown Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper, White Back Plant Hopper||330|
|Cotton||Aphid, Thrips, Whitefly, Mealy Bug, Jassid||330|
|Mango||Hopper||1-2 ml /liter of water|
Time of application:
Apply Apple inseticide at the initiation of infestation of Brown Plant hopper. Use minimum 150 to 180 liter spray solution per acre.