AMSTRONG (SEAWEED + NUTRIENT) BASED
AMSTRONG is used to promote plant growth at the fruiting / flowering stage and over all nutrition value of the plant. The plants absorb essential elements through their leaves which leads to improved growth of leaves, branches, fruits and flowers. Armstrong contains macro, micro and secondary nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals naturally present in seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum).
Macro nutrients : Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium.
Secondary nutrients : Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur.
Micro nutrients : Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese.
Plant growth Hormones : Auxins, Cytokinin’s, Gibberellins.
Enhanced with : Effective Microorganisms both Aerobic and Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Nitrogen fixing bacteria and phosphate solubilizers.
Micro algae :Natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus & Chlamydomonas SPP.
- AMSTRONG is a unique and innovative organic. Biotech formulation plant and yield recommended for all crops.
- The formulation is enriched with readily available Sea weed extract & it is produced from sea algae by unique fermentation technology, which promotes better vegetative and reproductive growth of all crops.
- It also stimulates plant growth by enhancing soil beneficial in microbial growth, as a result protects crops from soil borne pests and diseases. Suitable for cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
Foliar Application (seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum)
Method of Application: Spray/Drip/FYM/along with fertilizer.
Dosage:2-3 ml/Litter of water
Seed treatment: 4gm/ kg of seeds
Drip irrigation:10-15 days after planting/ germination, before flowering, before fruiting.
- Reduces fruit & flower fall.
- Increases yield.
- Activates enzymes for photosynthesis.
- Promotes flowering.
- Growth of new leaves, branches and fruits.
- Better resistance to stress.