ALMID - LIQUID (METARHIZIUM ANISOPLIAE)
- ALMID is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally occurring entomo pathogenic fungus Metarhizium anisopliae .
- It contains spore and mycelia fragments of Metarhizium.anisopliae, the spores of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle of the target pest insect.
- It germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of the host, the fungus proliferates throughout the insect body, draining the nutrients of the insect and the infected insects die.
(Metarhizium anisopliae) - 1x108 CFUs/ml/gm. Foliar application & Wettable PowderDosage
Mix ALMID at the proportion of 2 to 3 ml per liter of water/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.Benifits
- Almid effectively controls the economically important pests such as Leafhopper’s, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, Locusts, Ants, Beetles and Caterpillar pests.
- Almid helps to increase productivity by improving crop health through containing the pests.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
Leafhopper’s, target pest, Ticks, Gnats, Thrips, Flies, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, Locusts, Ants, Beetles and Caterpillar pests.Application On Crops
Groundnut, Wheat, Sorghum, Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.