AHAAR PLANT NUTRIENT (आहार )
Ahaar is a balanced nutrition for plants, It has been a well-tested and proven product in all geographical regions in Indian subcontinent.
Use of Ahaar will enhance the crop yield to the next level which is not achievable by simple biostimulants.
Ahaar has been designed on the basic principle that complete nutrition i.e micro & macro elements plays a vital role in plant health. It improves the vegetative growth of plants. We have studied the in-depth understanding about how plant hormones work and how they can be manipulated to achieve the highest yields. Ahaar regulates the biosynthesis of several key hormones that stimulate the root development. This root development is important because plant hormones are present in the root tips. Therefore, continuous root tip growth is essential in all stages of growth; germination, vegetative growth, flowering, reproduction, fruit formation and maturity.
- Enhace vegetative growth of plants
- Fosters large robust root systems with new root tips.
- Early vigorous growth of seedlings.
- Early and increased nodulation.
- Thick and sturdy stalks.
- Deep green foliage.
Ahaar can be used:
- In furrows
- As foliar spray.
- In the tank with pesticides.
- For seed treatment
- All Types of vegetables like Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Ladies Finger, Cucurbits, Capsicum
- Horticultural plants like Mangoes, Pomegranate, Coconut , Grapes, coffee, tea
- Floricultural plants like Jerbera, Rose, Camation, etc.
- Cotton, Onion, Pulses and Oilseed crops
2 - 3ml/ltr
2-3 times Foliar applications recommended, 15 days/25 days/45days after seedlings