AGIL SYSTEMIC HERBICIDE
Technical Name: Propaquizafop 10% EC
- Agil is a herbicide of the aryloxyphenoxy propionates family. It is used for the post emergence control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses.
- Agil is used for selective weed control in many broadleaf crops such as sugarbeet, oilseed rape, soybeans, sunflower, other field crops, vegetables, fruit trees, vineyards and forestry and best result is achieved when sprayed at the 2-4 leaf stage.
- Agil is a systemic herbicide, which is quickly absorbed by the leaves and translocated from the foliage to the growing points of the leaves and roots of the sprayed weeds.
- Rainfall 1 hour after application will not affect the product activity. Optimal activity is achieved when applied early and weeds are actively growing.
- Agil is safe to beneficial insects and mammals and is environmentally friendly.
Selective herbicide for:
Chilli, Cabbage, Brinjal,Sunflower, Tomato, marigold, Papaya, Carrot, Chickpea, Beetroot, Melons, Onion, Cauliflower, Broccolli, Cucumber, Muskmelons, Grapes, Citrus, Coffee, cotton, Pasture, Peach , Peanut, Pear, Peas, Pecan, Pepper, Pineapple, Capsicum
Dosage: 2 mL/litre and 400ml/acre