SEA6 ENERGY AG FORT - HEALTH BOOSTER
- Ag Fort - Health Booster is a sustainable and an eco-friendly product that boosts plant immunity and resistance to the viral attacks. AG Fort incorporates SUPRTM pathways technology to unlock the plant’s defence mechanism and improves overall health of the plant
- A unique and proprietary formulation to provide broad-spectrum protection against plant viruses.
- A prophylactic approach to unlock the pathogen resistance pathways.
- Mechanism of Action using SUPRTM Pathways technology.
- 100% natural product, derived from extracts of sea plants.
- Certified organic by IMO Control as per NPOP standards.
- Increases crop yields through improved health and reduced disease symptoms.
- Rigorous and repeatedly tested with various crop systems by University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), GKVK, Bangalore.
- Reduces leaf curling and chlorosis.
- Improves plant’s vigour and reduces stunting.
- Improves colour and size of the fruit In papaya and watermelon.
- Reduces Ringspots & undulation on fruits.
- Decreases Chlorosis and mottling on leaves.
- Improves plant’s vigour and reduces stunting In Grams.
- Promotes Photosynthesis & Reduces Yellow Mosaic spots on leaves.
- Improves plant’s vigour and crop canopy.
- Delays disease onset and seeds shrivelling.
- 300 ML per acre or 1.5 ml per liter of water.
- Spray Schedule
- AG Fort should be sprayed during the vegetative and reproductive stages.
- For Vegetable Crops and Watermelons - First Spray at 10-15 Days after planting followed by two sprays at 15 days interval.
- Papaya- At an interval of 15-20 days during vegetative and reproductive growth stages.
- Directions for use:
- AG Fort is suitable for use in foliar spray equipment.
- Apply in calm weather conditions, preferably in the morning.
- Store at ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Shake well before use.
- Use the solution immediately after dilution.
- AG Fort is water soluble, and it is compatible with most agro-chemicals. However, it is advised to test its compatibility in the solution.
- Processed Macroalgal extract 24% w/w min, Natural Acidity Regulator, Stabilizer and aqueous diluent: 76% w/w.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet