ACTOSOL BLACK CARBON FERTILISER COAT
- Black Carbon Fertilizer Coat for Fertilizers is formulated from a natural biopolymer with diverse capabilities of complexing with macro nutrients (NPK), secondary nutrients (Ca, Mg, S), and micronutrients (Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, B).
- Organic Chelator 20%,
- Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid & Humin (Derived from Leonardite) SFT/MP
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Multi-complexing property of Nutrient ENHANCER allows the release of nutrients in the right proportion during the germination of seeds and during the plant's growth cycle.
- One Step Impregnator of Urea, DAP, Muriate of Potash, Ammonium Nitrate, & other granular plant nutrients for improved efficiency and proportional release during Germination & Growth Cycle Composition
- Improve performance of granular fertilizer
- Achieve both start up & sustained feed of nitrogen & other nutrients
- Increase uptake of Macro, Secondary and Micronutrients.
- All crops
- The product is designed to reduces the loss of nutrients due to volatilization and leaching
- Dosage (per liter and per acre) Application rate :- Use 1lit. For 100 kg of granular fertilizer. 10 ml for 1kg of granular fertilizer
- Blend in desired proportion of urea, DAP and other granular fertilizer and set the feed of nutrient enhancer through the nozzles to spray 8-10 lit. per ton of granular fertilizer. Apply to Fields when dried. It takes 40-60 minutes to dry.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet