इंडी गोल्ड (कार्टेप हाइड्रोक्लोराइड 4% G)
Cartap Hydrochloride 4% G (Indi Gold) is an insecticide which gives effective control on insects pests through its contact, systemic and stomach poison action. Indi Gold has remarkable capacity to control caterpillars. It is safe for environment and is also suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system. It is a persistent insecticide and controls the insect pests for a longer period.
Recommended to be used in Paddy.
7.5kg to 10kg per acre
Rice stem borer, Leaf folder and whorl maggot
- These uses of Pesticides and their dosages might vary due to Soil condition, crop stage and weather conditions.
- We encourage you to consult a local agronomist before using these Pesticides.
- Please note , this is just for reference – We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through the use of this products.
- Please note, this is just for reference – We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through the use of this products.
- Note – 1 hectacre is approximately 2.4 acres.