उत्कर्ष एज़ोस्पिरिलोज़ (जैव उर्वरक)
Visit the Utkarsh Agro storeउत्पत्ति का देश: भारत
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz is a bio fertilizer containing Azospirillum sp.
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz are free-living aerobic bacteria that possess the ability of nitrogen fixing.
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz are considered as important plant growth promoter of many cereals
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz are non-nodule forming microorganisms.
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz colonize the surface and the interior of roots, both wild and agricultural plants and this kind of relationship is called a rhizosphere association.
- Utkarsh Azospiriloz is able to fix 10–15 kg Nitrogen per acre.
- Recommended crops: The application of biofertilizer containing Azospirillum sp. strains is recommended in non-legume plants such as paddy, millets, oilseeds, sugarcane, banana, coconut, oil palm, cotton, chilly, lime, coffee, tea, spices and herbs.
- Dosage: 1-2 liters/acre in conjunction with castor cake or FYM or soil.
- Mode of application: By drenching, with FYM/castor cake/soil, with flood irrigation water, through drip irrigation.
Viable Cell count: 2 x 10⁸cfu/ml (min.)