White rust is the fungal disease observed in Chrysanthemum, Mustard, rapeseed, Marigold, Cabbage, cauliflower, Broccoli. White rust is more common in humid conditions, and uncontrolled white rust disease can cause major crop losses.
WHITE RUST SYMPTOMS
- Initial infection like white minute pustules will be seen under surface of leaves but under humid conditions white minute pustules will also be developed on both sides. Pustules will be more common on inflorescence and floral parts.
- A large number of pustules may eventually get merged together to form larger patches and photosynthesis will be a problem.
- Floral parts show swellings and distortions with severe infection.
- Infected flowers develop a “staghead” in which flowers will be sterile.
- Infected plants’ stems get thickened with fleshy soft tissue and get distorted.
WHITE RUST MANAGEMENT IN CROPS
The timely application of the following combinations of medicines may help to reduce white rust disease and also supplement some essential nutrients for better growth and development of the crops.
- Gold hexa fungicide-1ml/ltr of water+ Neemol(10,000ppm)-1ml/ltr of water+ Multiplex Kranti- 2ml/ltr of water.
ALSO READ: MANAGEMENT OF INSECT PESTS OF CARROT
For more information kindly call on 8050797979 or give missed call on 180030002434 during office hours 10 AM to 5 PM
Disclaimer: The performance of the product (s) is subject to usage as per manufacturer guidelines. Read enclosed leaflet of the product(s) carefully before use. The use of this product(s)/ information is at the description of user.
इस पोस्ट को साझा करें
- 0 टिप्पणी
- अगले: brassicaceae family, chrysanthemum white rust management, how to manage white rust in cole, management of white rust in brassicaceae family, management of white rust in cabbage, oil seeds white rust management, white rust in cabbage, white rust in cauliflower, white rust in cole crops, White rust management, white rust of mustard, White rust symptoms