VANPROZ AHAAR GROWTH PROMOTER
- Many successful farmers are using Ahaar to achieve higher yields in several crops. It has been a well-tested and proven product in all geographical regions in Indian subcontinent.
- Use of Ahaar will enhance the crop yield to the next level which is not achievable by simple biostimulants.
- Ahaar has been designed on the basic principle that plant hormones affect virtually all aspects of plant growth. If the hormones are not functioning optimally, then plants will never be able to reach its original potential growth. We have studied the in-depth understanding about how plant hormones work and how they can be manipulated to achieve the highest yields.
- Ahaar regulates the biosynthesis of several key hormones that stimulate the root development. This root development is important because plant hormones are present in the root tips. Therefore, continuous root tip growth is essential in all stages of growth; germination, vegetative growth, flowering, reproduction, fruit formation and maturity.
- 16 Macro & Micro Nutrient
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Fosters large robust root systems with new root tips.
- Early vigorous growth of seedlings.
- Early and increased nodulation.
- Thick and sturdy stalks.
- Deep green foliage.
- Ahaar can be used:
- In furrows
- As foliar spray
- In the tank with pesticides
- For seed treatment
- Hydroponics Systems
- Helps to give maximum trace minerals bioavailability through leaf, stem, seed and root
- Helps to guard the plant against setbacks caused by trace mineral shortfall
- Enhances the uptake and assimilation of trace mineral to rapidly correct minor micronutrient deficiencies, helps plants for better absorption of water and other nutrients (NPK) from the soil.
- Improves soil structure, water holding capacity and CEC levels. Supplies organic nitrogen to the plant & soil.
- Promotes the development of roots and better propagation of rootlets
- Helps to give boost to the synthesis of enzymes and the process of photosynthesis
- Improves the stress tolerance levels plants providing strength to the plant to grow fast and to withstand the stresses like drought, pests and diseases.
- Helps plants to produce viable pollen grains
- Reduces immature dropping of flowers, vegetables & fruits. Increases maturity & improves quality.
- Improves fruit & flower colour, uniformity and size
- Increases yield by 15-30%.
- Improves post harvest storage life of vegetable and fruit
- Is a natural product, easy to handle, safe to the user and to the environment.
- All Types of vegetables like Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Ladies Finger, Cucurbits, Capsicum, etc.
- Horticultural plants like Mangoes, Pomegranate, Coconut , Grapes, etc.
- Floricultural plants like Jerbera, Rose, Camation, etc.
- Cotton, Onion, Pulses and Oilseed crops
- Foliar spray
- Drip soil application
- Drip soil application at 5 ml per litre of water
- Foliar @ 2 ml per litre of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet