TAPAS TOBACCO CATERPILLAR LURE
Spodo-O- Lure / Spodoptera litura Pheromone Lure / Tobacco Caterpillar
- Control: Spodoptera litura (Tobacco Caterpillar)
- Host crops : Cabbage, Chilli, Maize, Corn, Cotton, Grapes, Tobbaco, Tomato, Beans, Cauliflower, Red gram, Black gram, Green gram, Pea, Groundnut, Caster, Sunflower, Onion, Sorghum, Soybean.
- Adult moth is stout with wavy white markings on the brown forewings and white hind wings with a brown patch along its margin.
- Eggs are laid in groups usually on ventral side of the tender leaves and covered with brown hair.
- The egg period is 4-5 days. Larva is stout, cylindrical, pale brownish with dark markings. The body may have row of dark spots or transverse and longitudinal grey and yellow bands. When fully grown, measures about 35-40 mm in length.
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 30- 45days, Depend on weather conditions.
- Packing signal unit in anti smell realizing pouch.
- Dispenser - Silicon Rubber Septa and vial
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lures are species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- On most crops, damage arises from extensive feeding by larvae, leading to complete stripping of the plants. Freshly hatched caterpillars feed gregariously, scrapping the leaves from ventral surface.
- Greenish caterpillars feed on the leaves voraciously and present an appearance to the field as if grazed by cattle.
- Since this pest is nocturnal in habit it hides under the plants, cracks and crevices of soil and debris during the day time. Fecal pellets are seen on the leaves and on the ground which is the indicator of the pest incidence.
- Technology: Insect Sex Pheromone Technology. It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
PER ACRE USE:
- Funnel trap with Spodo-O-lure at 15 / ha for controlling.
- Please use hand gloves / clean hand for handling lure
- Suitable trap for spodo-O-Lure: Funnel Trap
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet