TAPAS RED PALM WEEVIL LURE
Red Palm Weevil (RPW) Lure / Rhynchophorus Ferrugineus Pheromone Lure
- Host Crop: Coconut palm, Date palm, Oil Palm & Arecanut palm
- Adult weevils are reddish brown, about 35 mm long and 10 mm wide and are Characterized by a long curved rostrum (snout). Dark spots are visible on the upper side of the middle part of the body.
- The head and rostrum comprise about one-third of the total length. In the male, the dorsal apical half of the snout is covered by a patch of short brownish hairs, the snout is bare in the female, more slender, curved and a little longer than the male.
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 90-120 day, Depend on weather conditions.
- Dispenser - Silicon rubber Septa
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific.
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lure is species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Bucket trap with RPW Lure minimum 3-4/acre for controlling.
- Please use hand gloves /keep clean hand for handling lure
- Suitable trap for RPW Lure: Bucket Trap
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet