HEEMSOHNA TOMATO ( हीमसोहना टमाटर )
- Plant - Indeterminate tall vigorous plants. Medium foliage cover with profuse branching.
- Fruit - Oblate, medium size (90 – 100 g) Firm and uniform fruit size with excellent shelf life.
- Fruit harvesting starts 65-75 days after transplanting.
- Ripe fruits are red and glossy.
- High yield potential & long duration 4-6 months.
- Wide adaptability.
- Good for long distance transportation
|Size||Oblate, medium size (90 - 100 g)|
|Shape||Firm and uniform fruit size with excellent shelf life|
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in: