TAPAS FRUIT FLY LURE
The best reason to use FRUIT FLY LURE pheromone lures and traps is to monitor and control fruit fly pest population trends in Mango, Guava, Sapota, Citrus, Banana, Papaya which prefers young, green, and tender fruits for egg laying. FRUIT FLY LURE reduces the cost and burden of unnecessary spraying of pesticides, which in return reduces our environment from contaminating. Due to low pesticide residue the produce meets the demand in export markets and gives profitability to the growers.
Attracting Insect Species : Oriental Fruit Fly (Bactrocera dorsalis), Guava Fruit Fly (Bactrocera correcta), Peach Fruit Fly (Bactrocera zonata)
Used In Crops : Mango, Papaya, Guava, Banana, Sapota, Custard apple, Apple, Peach all Fruit crops.
Suitable Trap : IPM Trap/Maxplus Trap
- Field Life: 60 Days (After Installation)
- Shelf Life 2 : Years (From Mgf.date)
Life Cycle : The fruit fly's life cycle begins when the female lays her eggs on a piece of fermenting fruit or other decaying, sweet organic material. She can lay up to 500 eggs, making it difficult to control the population. After eggs hatch into small, white larvae, they eat from their nesting site for four days, absorbing the nutrients and energy needed to transform into adults. Larvae then locate dark, dry places for pupation. During this stage, the legless larvae grow six legs and a pair of wings before emerging as adults. Full pupation takes approximately four days. During this time, the faint outline of the transforming fly is visible through the pupa case. Following pupation, adult fruit flies are ready to mate in about two days.
Pest Identification: Fruit flies are a very small oval fly with adults growing only to be 1/8th of an inch length. Their thorax is tan in color and their abdomen is black with a gray underbelly, Fruit flies often have red eyes, although some can have dark-colored eyes.
Damages : Fruit fly adults most often lay their eggs in the fresh flesh of fruits. The eggs hatch into larvae (maggots) which most often feed on the inside of the fruit. Once often feed the larva inside the fruit then total damage the fruit. If high fly populations are causing severe fruit damage, management practices may need to be implemented.
- Technology: MAT Technology (Meal Annihilation Technique): It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to fruit.
Features of Fruit fly Lure:
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Wooden lure size is (10 mm * 17 mm * 35 mm) in center one whole for hanging option.
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure attracts to fly 1.8km and in farm 150 meter riddance.
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing. Lure packing in silver anti smell realizing pouch, with inside aluminum coated for gerent.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Monitoring and proper management of specific pest.
- No any harmful effects on surrounding.
- Controls Target pest.
- Reduces pesticide usage
Per acre Use:
- 10-15 Traps(Monitoring)/15-20 Traps(Mass Trapping)
- Avoid direct chemical contact with lure
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet