- Aliette Fungicide is a systemic fungicide effective against Oomcytes fungi like downy mildew diseases of grapes and damping-off and Azhukal diseases of cardamom. Despite its extensive use since 1978, there is no report of resistance development in fungus. True systemic action makes the application of Aliette the best prophylactic solution for downy mildew control in grapes.
- Fosetyl Al 80 WP (80% w/w)
- As a result of its complex mode of action, there have been no confirmed cases of fungal resistance development to Aliette under practical use conditions, despite the intensive use of this active ingredient since its introduction in 1978
- Aliette Fungicide is effective principally against Phycomycetes fungi of the Oomycete family, notably Phytophthora, Pythium, Bremia, and Peronospora
- Aliette is a true systemic fungicide, which is rapidly absorbed by the plant root or leaves and is translocated in both upward and downward directions, particularly to the growing parts
- Rapid absorption ensures the rain fastness
- Recommended for use in integrated resistance management
Mode of Action :
A systemic fungicide is rapidly absorbed through the plant leaves or roots, with translocation both acropetally and basipetally.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. 33 (unknown)
Apply Aliette Fungicide before the onset of the disease to derive maximum benefits.
- Grapes: Begin spraying as soon as the grape crop reaches the 3 to 5-leaf stage after pruning
- Cardamom: Apply foliar spray at the incidence of disease
|Waiting period(PHI)in days
|Azhukal disease and damping off
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet