KATYAYANI PROPI (CONTACT FUNGICIDE)
Propi Fungicide 70% WP is a contact and preventive fungicide with its special mode of action its foliar spray gives effective control of various.
Technical Content: Propineb 70% WP
Features & Benefits of Propi Fungicide:
- Propi Fungicide widely used in apple for the control of various diseases.
- It has a both contact and preventive action as a result of its multi-site complex mode of action, Propi Fungicide is particularly suited in spraying programs to combat and prevent the selection of resistant populations of the fungal pathogen.
- Propi Fungicide Contains Zinc which is available for positive effect on the crop as a whole and improves the immunity of plants resulting in higher yields and improvement in quality.
Target Crops: Pomegranate, Potato, Chili, Tomato, Grapes, Rice, Cotton, vegetables and fruits.
Target Disease: Scab Early & Late blight, Dieback , Buck eye rot, Downy mildew, Fruit spot, Brown, Narrow leaf spot.
- For Domestic Use take 4 - 6 gm of Propi Fungicide in 1 liter Water.
- For Large Applications 600 - 800 gm/acre (Foliar Spray).
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet