EM 1 INSECTICIDE
MODE OF ACTION - EM-1 gives effective control of caterpillars by its contact and stomach poison action
- EM 1 INSECTICIDE is a modern insecticide of Avermectin group. EM-1 is a multipurpose world-renowned soluble granular insecticide
- Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- EM-1 Insecticide has a remarkable translaminar action by which it controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves.
- The caterpillars stop causing damage to crops after 2 hours of the application of EM-1.
- EM-1 insecticide has a rain-fastness of 4 hours.
- EM-1 is a suitable insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system.
|Crops||Insects/ Pests||Dosage (gm/acre)|
|Okra||Fruit & Shoot Borer||54-68|
|Chilli||Fruit borer, Thrips & Mites||80|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot Borer||80|
|Red gram||Pod borer||88|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet