AMRUTH AMSTRONG GROWTH PROMOTER
- Amstrong Growth Promoter is used to promote plant growth at the fruiting / flowering stage and over all nutrition value of the plant.
- The plants absorb essential elements through their leaves which leads to improved growth of leaves, branches, fruits and flowers.
- Armstrong contains macro, micro and secondary nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals naturally present in seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum).
- Macro nutrients : Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium.
- Secondary nutrients : Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur.
- Micro nutrients : Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese.
- Plant growth Hormones : Auxins, Cytokinin’s, Gibberellins.
- Enhanced with : Effective Microorganisms both Aerobic and Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Nitrogen fixing bacteria and phosphate solubilizers.
- Micro algae :Natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus & Chlamydomonas SPP.
- It is a unique and innovative organic. Biotech formulation plant and yield recommended for all crops.
- The formulation is enriched with readily available Sea weed extract & it is produced from sea algae by unique fermentation technology, which promotes better vegetative and reproductive growth of all crops.
- It also stimulates plant growth by enhancing soil beneficial in microbial growth, as a result protects crops from soil borne pests and diseases. Suitable for cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
- SEAWEED + NUTRIENT BASED
- Foliar Application (seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Method of Application: Spray/Drip/FYM/along with fertilizer.
- Dosage:2-3 ml/Litter of water
- Seed treatment: 4gm/ kg of seeds
- Drip irrigation:10-15 days after planting/ germination, before flowering, before fruiting.
- Reduces fruit & flower fall.
- Increases yield.
- Activates enzymes for photosynthesis.
- Promotes flowering.
- Growth of new leaves, branches and fruits.
- Better resistance to stress.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet