BACF CARMAN FUNGICIDE
Bharat Agro Chemicals and Fertilizers (BACF)
- Fungicides prevent and cure diseases which can have adverse effects on crop yields and quality. The target crops are field crops and horticulture crops.
- Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- CARMEN is a broad-spectrum systemic and contact fungicide with strong protective and curative action. It successfully controls many fungal diseases affecting leaves, stems, flowers, fruits etc. It is recommended for control of blast disease of Paddy crop; leaf spot, rust & Groundnut.
- A cost effective, proven fungicide with both Systemic & Contact action.
- CROPS - Paddy, Groundnut, Potato, Chili, Cumin, viz.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Blast, Leaf spot, Tikka, Collar Rot, Dry Rot, Rust, Powdery Mildew.
MODE OF ACTION -
- Contact and systematic action.
- One of the A.I passes Inter cellularly into the xylem vessels & it is swept along by the sap stream towards the shoot apex acropetally.
- DOSAGE - 200gm/acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet