- Brofreya is a revolutionary insecticide, mainly used for management of Lepidopteran & sucking pests in Chilli, Cabbage, Brinjal & Okra crops.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- One Day PHI: Crop is safe to consume in 1 day after spray
- Equipped with QP Technology- Quick Rain fastness of 30 minutes
- High quality yield
- MODE OF ACTION - It inhibits GABA receptor which leads Nervous system to remains in excited state & further leads to convulsions and death of insect.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||DOSE (Per Acre)|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot borer, Thrips & Jassids||50 ml (25 g a.i/Ha)|
|Cabbage||DBM & Tobacco Caterpillar||50 ml (25 g a.i/Ha)|
|Chilli||Fruit Borer, Tobacco Caterpillar, Thrips & Jassids||50 ml (25 g a.i/Ha)|
|Okra||Fruit & Shoot borer, Thrips & Jassids||50 ml (25 g a.i/Ha)|
Additional Information:Precautionary Measures
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers & animal feed.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after using.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat & chew anything while using.
- Wear full protective clothing while using product which includes rubber gloves, boots, & goggles or face shields and overall or rubber apron or hat.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet