ADAMA DEKEL HERBICIDE
- Dekel is a unique, strong contact and broad-spectrum herbicide for both grasses and broad-leaved weeds in the Onion crop
- Propaquizafop 5% + Oxyflurofen 12% w/w EC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- It combines two actives with two different modes of action, one with Lipid biosynthesis and the other with cell membrane disruption.
- Dekel should be applied as early post-emergence on weeds when they are at 2-4 leaf stage with adequate moisture in the soil
- It provides Long duration control with foliar and residual activity.
- CROPS - Onion
INSECTS/ DISEASES -
GRASSY WEEDS : DIGITARIA SANGUINALIS, DACTYLOCTENIUM AEGYPTIUM, ECHINOCHLOA COLONUM, ELUSINA INDICA,
BROAD LEAF WEEDS : CHENOPODIUM ALBUM, DIGERA ARVENSIS, AMARANTHUS VIRIDIS
- DOSAGE - 875ML/ Hectare or 350 ML/ Acre
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet